So i had to think of something to decorate the pod that we made. i had the inspiration from the pattern that strawberries made on baking paper from when annie dehydrated the fruits and also the back of the erased novel image showing only the black lines. 

Then i drew roughly the shapes that represented the strawberries onto the print out of the novel with a marker pen. Using a stanley knife i cut away all the non- marker bits except for the parts inside the strawberry marks, showing off the negative and positive spaces. 

Next i cut strips of 3 lines worth and pasted them along the bottom of the pod. Originally i was thinking of only adding the black lines in a curvy pattern at the bottom. 

Then i also added the primary colours like our other iterations used for our models using some textas. 

  1. anniekuang reblogged this from thejessicalam
  2. thejessicalam reblogged this from theshirleyzhao
  3. theshirleyzhao posted this
Studying Bachelor of Commerce/ Fine arts at UNSW & COFA
Follow my creative process in class cofa1001 and cofa1002

view archive



COFA 1002 - Project 2

COFA 1001 - Project 3

COFA 1001 - Project 2

COFA1001 - Project 1

Collab tumblr

Ask me anything